I’ve been hacked again!
Ugh……mostly it’s just an irritating inconvenience, but still. I think that once you get hacked it’s always just a matter of time until it happens again. This time, I was sitting around a hotel pool with The Engineer and his sister’s family when I got a text alert that a $900 AT&T bill was charged to my card. Perfect……first off, how does one even achieve a phone bill that high?! Secondly, I’ve never had an AT&T phone in my life!
Cancelling one’s card isn’t hard really. I just logged on to my account, answered some questions, the charge was removed, and my card was cancelled. Last time this happened, I feel like my new card arrived quickly. This time however, it’s been a week and still no new credit card! Maybe this has to due with the fact that the incident happened on a weekend? I’m not sure, it’s just another one of those annoying things. It’s not a huge issue as I have an “emergency card” that I keep and never use. Mostly I keep it for exactly this sort of situation. You never remember how many things are automatically charged to your credit card until you start getting annoyed emails from places saying their payments had been denied. Most of the accounts I’ve tried not to transfer to the emergency card. Really I was hoping my new card would arrive so that I only had to transfer accounts once, that didn’t really work out for me though.
Every time this happens I just think that being a card hacker would be ideal. You know what I would love…..not paying bills!
How does one even become a hacker?!
How do they always figure passwords and stuff out?!
Is there a class or something I can take?!
In other news, this week I had my last dose of Vital Proteins Beauty Greens. They weren’t bad, but I’m not sure they did much for me honestly. Plus there was the added harassment from The Engineer and my coworkers every time they saw me drinking the cloudy, green liquid.
It wasn’t good, but it also wasn’t bad….it just sorta was. Other then a sort of internal sense of satisfaction that I was doing something almost snobbily healthy for myself, the greens didn’t provide any life altering changes that I can tell. Because of that, on the issue of potentially reordering more beauty greens……
THIS WAS NOT HOW I WANTED TO START MY WEEKEND!!!!!
I mean, not that anyone ever wants this to happen…..but I was amped to have finished a good workout and start out what is planned to be a good party weekend. I won a VIP table to a concert for 10 people and a $100 party tab, so fun party plans have been in the works for a couple days. A crunched front end on my Terrainy girl wasn’t exactly part of my previously scheduled fun!
Ugh…I’m just so annoyed. And I’m still cold hours later…..a lingering byproduct of having to stand out in the chilly SoDak spring wind for two hours while we waited for everything to get sorted out and settled. Thank goodness it wasn’t winter…..I would have frozen in a post -Yoga Sculpt sweatcicle!
Doesn’t take much of a collision to crumple plastic into submission…….
Other than being cold, and a turn signal that is currently on the fritz, all is fine. I’m fine, and the Terrainy girl will live to see another day.
Things to be grateful for are good things I suppose.
I’m not saying that I like everyone or that everyone has to like me…..haters gonna hate after all. I just think that if you’re going to hate on me you should at least know what you’re hating.
Do me a solid, and the next time you meet someone, invest time into getting to know them. Not just the normal things, but the things that really make that person who they are. It’s the quirky things we all do who make us who we are. Everyone has a story, maybe we should all work harder at getting to know everyone’s stories…….
Did you know that…….
- I check the Humane Society website every week, and it gives me all the sad feels because I know I can’t save all the dogs?
- rarely, do I feel like I’m accomplishing anything with my life?
- when I get ready every day I turn on Pandora and have a dance party in my bathroom while Scout silently judges me and waits for her dose of coconut oil?
- I never thought I could be this strong until I was forced to be?
- when I’m sad or depressed I cook mountains of food and then just put it all in the fridge?
- I keep a picture of my grandparents in my closet to remind me to stay humble and appreciate things?
- I will be your best friend or your worst enemy, the choice is up to you, and how you treat me?
- I don’t know that I’ll ever be one of those girls who feel confident in her own skin?
- I get oddly hyper and excited about the most random things?
- when you judge me for not wanting kids, I have very real reasons and emotions that effect the way I feel about it?
- even though I have really bad hand/eye coordination, I tend to get lucky wins when I play darts?
- every time I go for a run, I pray that it will be the run that makes me enjoy running….it never is?
- underneath the RBF and the makeup I actually really self-conscious, insecure, and never feel good enough?
- I’m obsessed with Christmas decorations because I feel like they make everything feel homier?
- sometimes, even with a college degree, half a master’s, and a salary I still feel like I live paycheck to paycheck?
- for all my whining, I know that I’m exceedingly blessed to be where I am?
- I’m ok on my own, but sometimes it would be nice to have someone to go grocery shopping with?
- I’d rather sit around home and watch a movie than go out anymore?
- sometimes, all I want is to get dressed up, put on fake eyelashes, and go out?
- I have really absurd life plans….opening a strip club/burlesque bar anyone?
- I hate trying new things around new people? Old things with new people, or new things with my people!
- I always assume I’m the problem?
- I’d rather have my ride or die friends than a bunch of people I just “kinda sorta” know?
- I’m a feminist, but I like my relationships a bit old school?
- I sat through my Dad’s funeral and burial and didn’t cry, but I’ll cry over the stupidest, most insignificant, unimportant things?
- I don’t have any one hobby that I’m committed to, I like to try things for a while, then I get bored and move on?
- I always fall way too hard and too fast for all the wrong people?
- I only like peanut butter when it’s melted on hot toast?
- I’m still convinced that life can be like a RomCom….even though experience has taught me it’s not true?
- I believe that small gestures mean more than huge displays?
- I could be perfectly happy watching the same dozen or so movies all the time….do you know what they are?
- some days I miss dancing and swimming more than I can say?
- I get really obsessed with new things once I learn them?
- sometimes, I just wish a guy would love me the way guys love girls in country songs.
- I try and view everything as an opportunity to grow, even when it feels like everything is going wrong?